There is more than corn in Indiana!
“Sugar Creek Vineyards and Winery, Inc. is a vertically integrated vineyard and wine tasting room. We produce distinctive, artisan wines from our vineyard in Montgomery County, Indiana in addition to wines made from grapes sourced from California, New York, Oregon, and South America.”
Kort Builders is humble to have the opportunity to work with Sugar Creek Vineyard and Winery as they prepare to present their amazing wines to an even bigger audience at their tasting room in Carmel, Indiana. We have had fun with this project and cannot wait to share the finished space with all of you!
Here is just a list of some of the many events/opportunities to look forward to at the NEW SUGAR CREEK VINEYARD AND WINERY TASTING ROOM in Carmel, Indiana!
- Harvest parties
- Barrel tastings
- New bottling releases
- Holiday tasting parties
- Summer specials with outside entertainment
- Special tasting room events to pair various foods, cheeses, chocolates with Sugar Creek wines
- Platform for local/regional outdoor suppliers to show/demonstrate new products and services to the Sugar Creek Winery clientele
- Offering wine club members unique benefits, such as the ability to schedule private tastings at their home
- Invited outdoor recreational suppliers to promote their recreational specialty such as canoeing, kayaking, white water rafting, bicycling, hiking, jogging, running, and photography to name a few.
- Opportunity to sign up interested patrons for river trips in Indiana, neighboring states and even in the western US rivers such as the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.
Learn more about Sugar Creek Vineyard and Winery!